Pages

Search

Friday, September 30, 2011

No Second Chances....

Happy Friday people...

I was talking to a friend yesterday about an issue that has presented itself.  I ended up getting into this situation because instead of letting go of a person who decided that I wasn't that one for them, I held on.  We rekindled, etc...  My friend told me this... "When you break up with someone or someone breaks up with  you , you should never go back!  If someone has the nerve to walk away from you once, the will surely do it again..."  Now those words in my opinion are very powerful and true. 

I believe in my situation I hold on to what is positive about a relationship/friendship and let those things overshadow what is negative.  There may be 10 negative things about the relationship and 1 positive thing will over-take all of the negative...  I have to start taking off the rose colored glasses and see the big picture about my relationships with people.  There is nothing wrong with giving a person a second chance because people do make mistakes.  On that second chance however I do not have to let people be in my life the way they were on the first try.  A lot of things would be different...

Just some early morning thoughts and ramblings

Peace and Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment