Pages

Search

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Why I am single???

So I get the question a lot asking "Why are you single?"... and yesterday on my personal FB page I posted a few reasons why I am no longer in some of the relationships I have had in the past.  Beyond those reasons I am currently single because I haven't been actively going outside of my house to social events that would put me in contact with a man.  I often ask myself how do you think that you will end up in a relationship when you are not out there meeting anyone.  I don't know if it is because I am getting older and don't desire to "go out" anymore or just lazy.  I can't continue to complain about it if I am not doing anything about it.  That is some what the definition of insanity.

I am currently brainstorming on out of the box ways to meet men.  I have done the online dating and I am not opposed to doing that again.  I just would like to have some face to face interaction these days so I am going to have to come up with something different. 

Those are just some random thoughts that I have had lately.

Peace and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment