Pages

Search

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jill Scott's "Light of the Sun" is gonna get this single woman in trouble!!!

So I have been so HIGH on the recently released Jill Scott cd "Light of the Sun".  I am a little bias because I am a Jill Scott fan however if you listen to the lyrics you will be pleasantly pleased.

I say that it is going to get me in trouble because after listening to some songs I feel like I NEED to be "boo'd-up"... for a lack of a better term.  Man how I wish that I could just go home to a nice man and be dickmatized as she so bluntly put it in the song "Making You Wait"...  I'm just saying... LOL  That song is sexy in my opinion.  So as I hit the repeat button on that one song, I sit patiently waiting on him again....


Peace and Blessings!!!
Shivawn

No comments:

Post a Comment