Pages

Search

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What's wrong with a Happy Ending?

Hey all!!!  Happy Fall...  To me this is the best season of the year.  Although my allergies are flaring a bit I still truly enjoy the changing of the leaves and the crisp chill in the morning air.  I love pulling out my scarf collection and bundling up with a nice sweater or jacket.

My purpose for this post is I am currently watching Love Jones (the movie) for the hundredth time and I began to think about happy endings.  Now I have come across a lot of people who think women believe a relationship is gonna be like what we see in the movies...  That we as women seek a fairytale.  Now I don't believe that a relationship is going to be completely like we see on TV but what is wrong with wanting a happy ending?  I know everything in a relationship is not going to go right but at the end of the day, when the smoke clears I want to be happy. 

So while on this involuntary single life journey I am evaluation and re-evaluating my definition of happiness and happy endings.  In my mind happiness is relative.  I want to be able to use sound judgement in making decision when it comes to the matters of *MY* heart.

Peace and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment