Pages

Search

Monday, November 28, 2011

The road not taken....

I hope everyone has had a lovely holiday if you celebrate Thanksgiving.  For me it was some much needed time off work.  Holidays are usually very hard for me.  I have this picture perfect way of celebrating the holidays in my head that just hasn't come to past yet.  Anyway, I wanted to write about the road not taken.

Usually someone has a "type" of person that they want.  I mean tall, light, dark, caring, provider, etc...  Well what if we let go of those things and take the road not taken?  I think that I may have to consider the road not taken.  There are some very nice gentlemen that have come in my life and I just didn't move forward with them because they didn't meet my "standards".  I need to be willing to bend a little.  It is cool though... The first step in the process is admitting you have a problem... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment