Pages

Search

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What I am Thankful for in 10 days....

With the holiday seasons fast approaching I have decided to make this an opportunity to share some of the things I am thankful for.  Usually around this time I am sitting around with a sad face because either I am single or the person I was dating was away but this year I will turn my frown upside down.  What better way to embrace the holidays by acknowledging what I am thankful for...  So over the next 10 days I will share 10 things I am thankful for...

Day 1
I am thankful for my grandma.  She loves me unconditionally.  What I love about her the most is that she laid foundation in my life by introducing me to the love of Jesus.  If it wasn't for her guidance my relationship with God would probably be different.  I am thankful for her because she would take her last and offer it unselfishly to me or any other person she comes in contact with.  I am thankful for her strength and stewardship. 



No comments:

Post a Comment