Pages

Search

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Reflection....

Lately I have been receiving a lot of feedback on my public displays of affection for the man that I was previously in a relationship.  What is wrong with expressing yourself openly about how you feel? (rhetorical)...  It is funny how people have been saying that I was SO in love and how I expressed it as if it is a crime to do so.  The simple fact of the matter is I shouldn't have to always amplify the bad stuff.  The good stuff is surely worthy of just as much praise.  It seems as though people always want to influence their preferences on me...  Whatever relationship I choose to get in, I am going to make sure that he knows how special he is in MY life by any means necessary.  If you don't agree with it... KEEP IT MOVING... LOL

Peace and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment