Pages

Search

Friday, January 22, 2010

A Single Woman's Friday Night...

Ok so it is Friday and the workday is slowly coming to a end... When there is rain and cold weather this single woman wants to be cuddled up with a boo... So now I sit counting the minutes until the clock climbs down to me getting off work and I go home and get comfy on my couch and watch tv for the rest of the evening... I am so over that but what is a single woman to do...

I know I am single by choice and not by force but I can't just choose anybody to be with because I am lonely. These are the test of times for real. Normally, if it was fair weather, I would take myself out... But it is cold and rainy... Maybe I shouldn't let that stop me... Mr. Right could be out there waiting too.

No comments:

Post a Comment