Pages

Search

Monday, March 22, 2010

The Single Woman is not so single anymore.....

So I know I have been MIA but Life Happens...

Just when you think that life is going to go one way, God steps in and throws a monkey wrench in the mix. While I was on my little soap box proclaiming my forever singleness (I know it is not a word), something happened. I met a wonderful man. Actually, this man was right in front of me the whole time. And because I pretty much got in my own way, I couldn't open my eyes wide enough to see that I had all that I have been waiting for just a phone call or short drive away. The thing is that I had to step outside of my comfort zone. Always searching for that ONE... But really what or who is the ONE... I actually don't know... I used to tell myself that if I could take this quality from one man and another quality from the next man, etc, I would have the perfect man. Well if we were living in a perfect world I would have had it that way... LOL What I have realized is that life is way too short to live a life alone. I gave him a fighting chance and it was the best thing that I could have done for myself in a LONG time.

So in the last couple of months this single woman got out of her own way. I can not describe how happy I am in words. I constantly ask myself is this what love really is suppose to be like.... WHEW!!!! There are challenges that he and I are about to face but with much effort on both of our parts things WILL come together.
So while I will continue to blog about different happenings and possibly experiences that I had as a single woman, I just wanted ALL who desires to read this blog, about my new found happiness. See ya soon... Luv ya like a play cousin....

What you see in that smile right there is FAVOR and HAPPINESS:

1 comment:

  1. I can sense you happiness and see the sunshine through your words. May your heart continue to open so that you may receive your "love" due! Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete