Pages

Search

Monday, January 11, 2010

Who's in charge anyway.....

Really can not get my thoughts together right now so this is me just typing from off the cuff...

I am observing that when dealing with trying to pursue a relationship with different men, I have to do much more than before.... I know a man who lives approx. 20 mins away from me but over a bridge and when he ask me out he ALWAYS expects me to drive the distance to his home instead of coming my way... As I really sit here and think about it I can count on one hand how many times he has visited me as oppose to me going over there... What ever happened to the thrill of the chase?

Even in sexual situations, I am seeing a lot of men wanting a woman to come on to him... I am not saying that there is anything wrong with that what-so-ever but why does it now have to be all the time? Why have the roles changed? I may be living in a dream world but I would love for a man to "court" me... I want to be "submissive" not "aggressive"... I am not saying that I want to be barefoot, in the kitchen, having a whole bunch of babies but I so love the thrill of the chase.... Even some of the long distance friendships I have had, the man is always asking when will I be visiting them... WTF!!! I have 2 children in tote, you have none... Guess it doesn't matter anymore and a man is only gonna try to do what a woman has or will allow him too... Food for thought...

I don't have HIGH expectations because I have been single long enough to have a sense of independence... But I sure would love to be involved with some one who is chivalrous...

No comments:

Post a Comment