Pages

Search

Monday, June 18, 2012

Entitlement...

According to www.marriam-webster.com entitlement is belief that one is deserving of or entitled to certain privileges.

Today I come to you to discuss why some people think they have entitlement with me.  The one and only cause of this is because of me being so accommodating and pretty much almost always saying yes.  I fully take the blame to such sense of entitlement from some people.  The good thing about it on my part is that I have full control of reversing this sense of entitlement.  It may not feel good to the party receiving at first and may indeed have adverse affects on my relationships or friendships but like I have said before I am the only one who is in FULL control of my happiness. 

So me telling an friend or associate "No" doesn't mean I love you any less than I did before.  What it does mean is I love myself just a little more and no longer will be taken for granted or advantage of...  It's that simple. 

Peace and Blessings...  

No comments:

Post a Comment