Pages

Search

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday Night



Here I spend another Saturday Night at home chilling..  Not by choice of course but by default...  When you are single you have to get use to being alone.  While I could use this time to build my business, tonight I would love to be out at a movie or something with someone... I mean the kids are gone for the weekend and I am sitting in this empty house alone... 

Strange thing is that I have asked 2 people to go to the movies tonight and one never answered and the other didn't want to see the movie that I wanted to see and vice-versa.  I am really trying to make some lemonade out of the lemons I have been handed... 

Well that's enough for now.  I hope all is well with you...

Peace and Blessings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment