Pages

Search

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Must Make Progress...

I can truly say that in the matter of self development I have truly made progress.  This relates to my relationship status because I have come to a point in my life where I don't focus so much on not having but I do appreciate the things that I have.  While every day doesn't present itself as the best days of my life I am thankful for each and every one of them.

I did however let yesterday's lack of companionship get in the way of going to an event I had been invited to for weeks.  I totally forgot.  A girlfriend of mine was performing in a comedy show at a church and I truly forgot.  I could have been at her show laughing it up but I was sitting a my dark house watching t.v. thinking about the have-nots.  I am going to learn how to redirect the energy that I had yesterday to make sure that I focus on my purpose, plan, and agenda.  I can not believe I allowed those emotions to consume me yesterday.  It's all good.  We grow from these thing and that is exactly what I plan to do.

I hope Sunday February 26th finds you all perfectly well in God's grace...

Peace and Blessings

1 comment:

  1. That's right sista girl, keep it moving! We've all been there but if I know you like I think, you've never been the one to mope around, feeling sorry for yourself. And if you were ever down a bit, with the help of the Lord, you never stayed there. And for that I commend you. You are one of the strongest females I know and one of the reasons you don't have that mate that you are believing God for is because you and God will not allow just any man in your life, which is a good thing. God is preparing that man to be just as strong in Him as you are, so yall can be strong together, lifting each other up in the Lord when the other needs it. Keep encouraging yourself and others and the Lord will keep encouraging and blessing you.

    ReplyDelete