Pages

Search

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

If I am not energetic about him... He has got to GO!!!

So it has been 2 weeks and the fire is gone...  It actually went out a day or two after my first date...  Meeting someone is just like starting a business...  If it not something you are passionate about then you may need to rethink your niche.  Well I am not passionate about him so he had to go...  His lack of enthusiasm compared to my over abundance of enthusiasm just wasn't working...

How do you get to know someone when they you don't have time?  If you work FT plus have college courses M-Th at night and spend Fri, Sat, and Sun with  your brother how/when do you make time for a woman? 

I did make 3 or 4 attempts to suggest visits, outings, etc...  Every one of them got shot down...  What in the world is really going on...  Anywho...  As Jay-Z would say... On to the next one... 

Here is how the very last conversation went:




Peace and Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment