Pages

Search

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Years from A Single Woman

Just wanted to post real quick to wish everyone a Happy New Year.  I do what I normally do on New Year's Eve...  I go to church!!!  I absolutely love the intimate relationship that I have with God and the fact that it is growing is even better.  So no other place I would rather be than in worship...  Since my service at church was early I brought in the new year twisting my natural hair and watching the ball drop on TV and I am okay with that.

I can say this, in 2011 I have grown tremendously.  I am more confident in my status and just overall life.  I have always had more good days than bad and I am excited to take responsibility for my actions as it pertains to my relationship status. The most important thing is for me to love myself, which I DO SO VERY MUCH... LOL

Peace and Blessings and HAPPY NEW YEAR
Shivawn

No comments:

Post a Comment