Pages

Search

Monday, January 13, 2014

Being a Woman First...

Happy Monday!!!

This morning I woke up feeling great...  I have really been thinking about myself as a woman.  I think through all the hustling I do as a mother, student, and worker bee, I forget that I am a beautiful woman.  So this morning I took the time to pick out something pretty flattering for my body type to wear to work...  I also added a little make-up to my face and last night I flat-ironed and pin-curled my hair to have a soft look....  I am telling you these little added touches made all the difference in the world... I am smiling and I feel amazing.  I am ready to concur the world today...

I am a true believer in God but also the law of attraction...  I will attract positive vibes into my life today...  Be GREAT!!!



Peace and Blessings,
Shivawn

No comments:

Post a Comment