Pages

Search

Monday, December 13, 2010

December AGAIN.... ALREADY

So it is December again and I find myself going into another year single...  It's cool.  I am dealing...  So in 2010 I did find myself in a good relationship and can't even complain about it.  (that's all I am going to say about that)

So what do I do different in 2011.  I am very secure about being single but I don't want to be single...  I do enjoy spending the holidays with my kids and my family.  They are surely a backbone for me during this time.  I have no problem with taking myself out to a movie or traveling across country alone to go and have a good time. 

I think I will come up with a few affirmations to get me through the next couple of weeks as they are setting up to be pretty tough...  God grant me the serenity to accept the things that I can not change, courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference....

2 comments:

  1. I think that you will have a good 2011 and believe that you already know this :-).I know you hardly know me, but I admire your drive and your ability to be guided by positive thoughts.. Au Naturale. So beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only two things were different...these are the breaks...

    ReplyDelete