Pages

Search

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Non-relationship, relationship

Relationship:
a: a state of affairs existing between those having relations or dealings 
b: a romantic or passionate attachment

Do relationships have to have titles?  And I say relationships because if you interact with a person then you are having relations with that person and therefore are in a relationship.  Okay so back to the subject... How important are titles to you?  How do titles change your relationships with your person of interest? 

In my specific situation right now I am comfortable with having a non-relationship, relationship...  Less stress...  I have agreed to just have fun and go with it.  I live in my place and he lives in his and we come together when we feel like it and when we don't it is okay.  No STRESS!!!  If life leads us to a place where we need to part ways or come a little closer together then we will cross that bridge when we get there... I am not judging anyone else but only specifically can talk about what is going on with me.

So think about this...  A bathtub, candles, and 2 glasses of wine and let your imagination do the rest... LOL

Funny thing is that we find ourselves in places that we never think that we will ever be in and right now I am in a GOOD PLACE...

Peace and Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment